The internal front, the interposed armies, the support of the Western imperialist bloc have not succeeded in defeating the Syrian army or deposing its government. Once this strategy has failed, external aggression is imposed, the direct intervention of the imperial armies. This strategy logically requires renewed media warfare campaigns.
The recent threats of direct attacks by the US on Russian contingents located in Syria and the call in the Spanish state for acts and actions by organisations that use left-wing symbols and slogans against Russia are part of the new strategy.
- Syria is a fundamental piece in the reordering of the Enlarged Middle East, as Brezezinski called the plan of destruction of those countries that did not submit to the Empire.
- The objective of this plan is very clear: control and recolonization of the zone in order to appropriate the resources and control the commercial routes. In order to carry this out, it is necessary to have a political-military dominion that allows economic control and this supposes ending national sovereignty and the very life and culture of the peoples.
- In this enlarged Middle East, the objective is to maintain the supremacy of the Israel-Saudi Arabia axis and for that to happen it is necessary to eliminate Syria as a first step to eliminate Iran.
- The process is carried out according to perfectly elaborated guidelines that resulted in other wars such as Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and that starts by promoting a great internal agitation (according to Gene Sharp’s manual of the colour revolutions), continues by infiltrating terrorists and mercenary armies to defeat governments and use jihadist terrorism.
- However in Syria this plan has been defeated by the resistance of the government, the institutions and the people who have faced the foreign invasion. The recrudescence of the mercenary invasion only served for Syria, in accordance with international law, to request aid to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity, aid that has been provided by Russia, Iran and Hezbollah forces. Without a doubt the Russian interest is to contain the expansion of terrorist armies towards their borders, and they know well what the jihadist terror experienced in Chechnya, Georgia and Afghanistan is.
- On the contrary, it should be emphasised that the presence of US, French, British and Israeli troops, weapons and advisers in Syria is not covered by international law and does not correspond to any of the assumptions contained in the United Nations Charter.
- Today we see that the war is being won by the Syrian army with the support of its allies, which has led to direct US intervention. The defeat of terrorist armies financed, armed and advised by the West shows that a) the mechanism of interposed armies used in the “enlarged Middle East” strategy is no longer effective and b) they lose part of their control over these mercenary armies.
- In these conditions the Kurdish baza appears. The inversion of the Kurdish struggle from a resistance struggle to a struggle of aggression in order to appropriate part of Syrian territory, in accordance with the plans for the fragmentation of the country designed by the Western imperialist bloc. Once again the victims become executioners, as happens with Zionism on the subject of shoah.
- In this context, the defeat of the mercenary armies, interposed by the West, opens the scene for the confrontation of equivalent forces: Russia has the capacity for military and political response to put the US in its place.
- In the West, the informative intoxication is immense and tries to equate Russia with the US, in an impossible and cynical maneuver that is simply disarmed with data on the number of US bases planted in the world, the number of countries invaded and the expansive and destructive policy of the wars hegemonized by the US. Russia does not have military bases taken off by the world, it does not promote coups nor change governments, it does not recolonize the world, in short it is not an imperialist country.
- In this sense, the role of the Spanish state is very important. U.S. military bases -Rota, Morón- played and continue to play a fundamental role in these wars: they are logistics bases, armaments, fuels, bombers’ flights, etc. Spain belongs to NATO and has expeditionary armies in many countries of the world in addition to being the spearhead of the informative and ideological war throughout the Spanish-speaking world. We can say that the Spanish state, its institutions and its political class are dependent and subordinate to the interest of the hegemonic power: the United States. At the same time, Spain has an intense relationship with the Zionist state and the MOSAD, from the Ministry of Defence and the security forces -armament, training, etc.- and from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs a policy of persecution and harassment of the solidarity movements with the Palestinian people is exercised.
- The propaganda strategy is essential in this change of phase. That is why it is necessary to build an image of unanimous international support for the direct aggression of the empire. Both the right and the left end up converging and for media aggression it is essential to spread flags, symbols and slogans of the left condemning Russia.
The FAI once again pronounces itself against the imperialist war and denounces the manipulation and distortion of the news in order to criminalize the Syrian government and Russia and thus prolong the war and the suffering of millions of human beings. The information mercenaries and so-called intellectuals hired by the media are our first front in the struggle to uncover the truth.
No imperialist war!
They will not pass!
Internationalist Anti-imperialist Front, March 16, 2018.